The egg shell contains calcium carbonate which is dissolved by the acetic acid in the vinegar.
- Watch the video for instructions on how to setup this experiment.
- Try it yourself at home.
- Share results in your journal.
- Why does the eggshell disappear?
- How many days did it take for the eggshell to dissolve?
- What is left after the shell disappears?
- What was the highest height you dropped the rubber egg without it breaking?
Earn badges and qualify for prize drawing by registering and answering journal questions. It's fun and easy!