This one is easy to setup and play.
- Draw a tic-tac-toe board on paper.
- Cut out 9 squares of paper and number them 1 to 9.
- Take turns placing a square on the board.
The only rule is you can’t start with 5 in the center.
The winner is the first player to complete a row, column or diagonal that adds to 15.
- Who did you play this game with?
- For one of the games, what was the combination of 3 numbers which won?
- Bonus question? Is there an arrangement of pieces that results in all rows, columns and diagonals adding to 15?
Earn badges and qualify for prize drawing by registering and answering journal questions. It's fun and easy!