Content sponsors would be organizations that provide content for STEAMfest Virtual. Unlike Booth Sponsors, which are a critical part of STEAMfest Live’s in-person events, Content Sponsors are crucial to STEAMfest Virtual’s online event. Types of organizations include:
- schools, colleges, and universities
- club and professional organizations
- libraries, zoos, and museums
- community organizations
- maker spaces, specialty craft, or supply vendors
- businesses involved in or offering STEAM activities or products
The content could be custom created or repurposed from existing STEAM activities or programs. Content can include both pre-recorded videos or livestream events.
Because in person events were problematic in 2021, STEAMfest was moved to the virtual realm. With STEAMfest 2021, organizations and Explorers from around the world were able to participate. The STEAMfest team worked with each Content Sponsor to determine the best way to utilize and present each contributor’s content. Check out a few of our past booth and content sponsors at the bottom of the page.
STEAMfest is an opportunity to promote your mission, brands, and products while at the same time helping local and global communities.
Benefits of Content Sponsorship include:
- Reward of knowing your organization will help provide free engaging STEAM experiences for learners to partake.
- Positive exposure for your organization’s mission and brand to the STEAMfest community.
- Prominent recognition directly on the content provided – link and logo where applicable.
- Inclusion in the site-wide sponsor logo widget rotation.
- Inclusion on the Sponsor Recognition page.
- Announcement of participation in STEAMfest News and on several social media channels.
- Select content sponsors will be featured in STEAMfest Blog articles and other marketing materials.
- Signed Letter of Appreciation.
Central Piedmont Community College
Michell Community College
Fit Brain Fun
NC Wildlife Resources Commission
Reliable Penguin, Inc.
Get Hands Dirty
Clubs & Professional Organizations
49th Security Division (UNCC)
American Chemical Society - Student Affiliates (Davidson College)
Association of Environmental and Engineering Geologists Chapter (UNCC)
Association of Nanoscience Graduate Students (UNCC)
Charlotte Hack (UNCC)
CPCC Engineering Technology
Davidson College Herpetology Lab
Davidson College Mathematics and Computer Science
Davidson College Neuroscience Club
Davidson College Physics Department
Davidson College Sustainability and Environmental Studies
FICSIT - Females In Computer Science and Information Technology (Davidson College)
Iredell County Amateur Radio Society (ICARS)
Queen City Robotics
Rocketry Carolina (ROCC)
Society of Physics Students (Davidson College)
Woodlawn Robotics and Engineering Club (WREC)
"Wow! STEAM" (Woodlawn School)
Libraries, Museums, Zoos
Carolinas Aviation Museum
Iredell County Public Library
Mooresville Public Library
Blakely Family (Newton's Cradle)
Carol Family (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound)
Cornelius Police Dept
Davidson Land Conservancy
Davidson Land Conservancy WOW (World of Wonder)
Gabe Miller (Solar Power)
Maura Ayres Walter (Story Time by Author of STEMINIST: A Coloring Book of Women in Science)
Meagan Thomas and Blakely Family (Herpetology)
Nidhi Dhupati (Metal Glass Presenter)
Simon Family (Microscopes)
Woodlawn School Teachers and Students